If Trump Gets Fired

If Don is impeached then fired, does someone in the Republican Party just take the job or does there have to be another election?

1 Like

I never liked trump

2 Likes

I’m not sure. Maybe the Vice-President takes over? We learned in Government class in high school that there is a hierarchy set in place to who will take over as president if the president dies in office. If the president dies, the vice-president takes over. I’m not sure if this applies in an impeachment but when Nixon in the 1970’s resigned in disgrace, the Vice-president Gerald Ford became president. But there is someone who takes over if the president and the vice-president die. Off the top of my head, somewhere along the line, the leader of the senate takes over.

1 Like

If Trump get thrown out of office the Vice-President take over. If Pence get caught up in the scandal and get thrown out of office. The Speaker of the House takes over as President.
Right now that would be Paul Ryan

1 Like

I don’t think T-Rump likes being president. Maybe he will fire himself…

I have not watched the news for a while and so I know nothing what is happening in America, I think that Ttump is ok as long as he stays there in America … you see I am so far from America … quite frankly the current weather is more important for me than who is the President of America … but I see that Trump won’t be fired … until the next election in 2020 …

Trump is bad news for the whole planet. Period.

Pence would become prez if he’s impeached. Not much of a better prospect. But at least Pence isn’t an infantile narcissistic sleazebag with no political experience who could just decide to start a nuclear war because he’s in a bad mood. But make no mistake, Pence is a nightmare himself. & the prospect of a Paul Ryan presidency makes my skin crawl.

1 Like

Folks, just a reminder that political discussions can cause stress and lead to arguments, which is why we discourage those discussions on the forum.
-Mod-beam

1 Like