If they pull my teeth

I won’t be able to get dentures for at least two months. What will I eat? I will be all gums! No crunchy food. I’m trying to compile a list so I won’t feel panicked when the time comes.
What would you eat if you were toothless?

1 Like

Pudding, applesauce, mashed potatoes, smoothies, soup, ice cream, macaroni and cheese?

2 Likes

All excellent suggestions

Yogurt is a good choice, if it’s allowed. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they specifically said no yogurt because of the cultures.

Some baby food is actually really good. I eat it when I’m feeling lazy but need nutrients.

2 Likes

I’ve never had baby food . I love yoghurt but I’ll see if I can

1 Like

The ones with fruits are just like fancy applesauces!

2 Likes

Hawaiian Delight is a good flavor of baby food dessert.

1 Like

@ninjastar uh oh…I have been eating yogurt since I had my tooth pulled today…guess I’ll lay off that !!

2 Likes

Are you on antibiotics? Different dentists do different things. Some say the antibiotics make it fine for yogurt.

1 Like

Avacados! 15151515151515

3 Likes

@ninjastar no I’m not on antibiotics anymore…that was prior to the visit today to the dentist…maybe I’m ok then? they didn’t say I couldn’t eat yogurt.

2 Likes

I have been eating mashed potatoes today but someone already said that…I have chocolate pudding and ice cream in the frig for tomorrow…

1 Like

If they are in the form of guacamole I’ll eat it by the tub!

2 Likes

Grilled cheese sandwiches are gumable. That and some soup makes a good meal. Chili. Lentils. Rice. Pasta. Anything soft, really. You’ll be able to gum foods pretty easily after a few weeks.

2 Likes

You can always call and ask.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.