If they have truly done nothing wrong

If they have truly done nothing wrong they should be willing to publicly admit what they have done, in
front of and recorded by cameras.

1 Like

Don’t do this to yourself. My mom holds the same beliefs. She wants to take some of her family to court for her delusions. It would be embarrassing for everyone.

4 Likes

Sometimes a little embarrassment is far better than accepting the status quo. The principals involved are far more important.

Have you talked to your psychiatrist about this? Or a therapist if you have one?

Just to get a second opinion

No. They are not willing to admit the truth, and they will hurt me if I try and make them.

Your psychiatrist and therapist?

Yes, and all the other professionals involved in my case. I really don’t want to hurt them, but I have to speak the truth.

Have you tried talking to a family member or friend that you trust?

No. I do not want to put them in that position.

Welp, good luck, I don’t know what else to say, I just hope you see the light, that you are having delusions, ask for a higher dose of ap, and not embarrass yourself.

1 Like

I humiliate myself daily and constantly. If sucks.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Have you talked to your psychiatrist about a higher dose of ap? That’s what I should have said.

That would put him in a terrible position, having to prescribe medications for nonmedical reasons.

Well, I was gonna say, cause you could just try a higher dose of ap and that would confirm or deny that you are having delusions.

The ap’s make me feel like ■■■■. It they want to do that to me they are going to have to catch me first.

Well I hope you get the help you need

1 Like

I had a car breakdown that went horribly.

I went to a lawyer. He asked me what I wanted.

I said, “It’s the principle of the thing.”

He laughed good naturedly. “Court’s not a good place to practice principles,” he said.

1 Like

Some principles HAVE to be upheld to make life tolerable, like the right to privacy, the right to be left alone, and the right of due process. (I mention “due process” because a couple of times I was held in jail for two months with no trial. They only made a perfunctory effort to give me a fair trial. I got to stand in a court room and look at a judge for thirty minutes, but my case was never called up. That is not a trial.)

Dear Crimby,

I don’t know you really.

It is suspicious when anyone who has been so long on this board as you have hates doctors and medication. I mean, I did it. It didn’t work out well for me.

I’m trying to save you some of that pain and suffering.