If schizophrenia was contagious

If it was like other diseases where you can catch it from another person could you imagine how bad the world would be

3 Likes

We would all be in quarantine for life.

Prefer life with the freedom to move around.

3 Likes

13 Likes

More funding would have been poured in. And I imagine less stigma since anyone can catch it.

4 Likes

I’m one of the few who really enjoyed 2020. It was the most civilized time of my life. Saying this out loud usually makes extroverts flip their lids. Which I like.

4 Likes

@velociraptor, when they mentioned social distancing my immediate thought was “why haven’t we been doing this before?” I loath bumping into people and people being in my space. It makes me nauseous.

3 Likes

Some extroverts around me went bananas. How is this possible? How are we supposed to live inside?

I love going out, i just prefer that no one else was out. Peopling sucks.

1 Like

What would happen if they put people with sz on an island somewhere where there wasn’t no escape. It would be really interesting. Would they try to survive or would they go insane and die?

1 Like

Dr Zen you are funny. This is a good depiction of that hypothetical scenario for sure

I keep thinking how this is not forever. It would be hell to be alone for ever and ever.

1 Like

Well you can potentially pass it on to the next generation which makes the World scary enough.

1 Like

So do something about it. Volunteer. Join a club. Go to church. You are the change you’re waiting for.

1 Like

I can’t help but feel there’s some contributing factor to actually catch this illness otherwise how else did it get into the DNA to begin with

I make mental illness look cool IMO

:sunglasses:

1 Like