If people were supposed to be sweet

around stalkers and perverts, no one would have a car to drive.

Please keep these posts in Unusual Beliefs.

I’m not getting it. Are all car salesmen stalkers and perverts and if you aren’t sweet to them they wont sell you a car?

I’m not trying to be mean. But I truly don’t understand what you’re talking about, because it’s not making sense. That’s a sign that what you’re thinking is delusional.

i sense something going wrong in society or my brain because i’m not doing well. WAS a nice guy. I don’t sell cars though.

No. People who are sweet around stalkers are too dumb to design a car.

I just meant that people that sweet are too dumb. Because a lot of people would rather have people dumb and sweet, rather than smart enough to do anything.

It was more about people want people to be dumb and sweet. Who’s going to design the cars?

I’m really sorry but I still have no idea what you’re trying to say. I think you need to contact your pdoc for a med adjustment

1 Like

I know sweet people who are not dumb at all. Being a sweet, decent person has nothing to do with intelligence. I’m not sure what you are trying to say.

3 Likes

Like Alice Cooper; I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing till they got ahold of me. I opened doors for little old ladies, I helped the blind to see.

I don’t think that’s possible if you mean that literally.

I’m sweet I suppose. Wish I’d been moreso.

1 Like

They probably have more myelin on their neurons. I find it strange that people with the same condition can’t relate.

Relate to what? You’re not exactly being clear. I’m sorry, but being sweet to people and being able to design cars isn’t related. Maybe to you, but it seems you are making connections that aren’t there.

These are song lyrics. I can relate to song lyrics making more sense than simple conversation

That doesn’t even make sense.

1 Like

They always say; I used to be sweet. I don’t think you need to be sweet around certain people. I don’t think it’s very intelligent, but I guess other people don’t agree. Intelligent people design cars.

I meant can’t relate to stress caused by things people say, who expect you to be sweet around stressful people. People who design cars are intelligent and I don’t think they’d be sweet around annoying people, but maybe they would.