If No One Was Looking

Would you do the right thing or bend the rules?

I’d probably do the right thing. As long as I thought it was the right thing.

5 Likes

I do what I think is the natural and right thing to do in my opinion and nobody elses.
I don’t really care about social rules.

3 Likes

I’d do the right thing, and I might pick my nose a little too

7 Likes

Do the right thing. Karma is always looking.

3 Likes

Depends. I would never hurt anyone, steal or anything like that. Actually, I would just sit in a chair and think about things without any distractions.

2 Likes

Sure the right thing!
According to what I think is right. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t used to care about sneaking weed in my house because I had it delivered…now I don’t want to break the law so I don’t do it anymore.

1 Like

I agree. Right thing for me doesn’t might right thing for another. So I’d do the right thing that made sense to me

2 Likes

The right thing is subjective.

You’re never certain what you’re going to do in a particular circumstance until it happens.

4 Likes

If you don’t like someone doing it to you, don’t do it to someone else.

That’s my main guide.

4 Likes

What you wrote is subjective (based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions).

Also, you have to be careful when block quoting because you run the risk of taking a member’s reply out of context.

3 Likes

I’d learn how to hack banks, hack a bank, make away with billions of dollars, donate millions of dollars to charity, and spend the rest lavishly. No regerts. lol

3 Likes

Probably the right thing. I don’t even pirate game of thrones.

1 Like

Send me some cash :smiley: Have I told you I love you lately :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

In businesses, employers expect us to do the right thing right.

Effectiveness and efficiency.

Just for fun.

2 Likes

Yup.

Nope. Context is also subjective.

Nope (see how stupid this is).

Yup (we can do this dance all day).

Definitely seeing the stupid here.

I’m on this website because I’m suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. I’m not “remarkably” high-functioning as you claim to be. All too often you pick apart members’ replies who really need help. You can do that to me because I can take it, but the younger people shouldn’t have to take it.