If it was you last day on earth, what would you do?

I was only kidding about murder lol

I don’t think I would kill anyone, that’s evil

But I would do drugs, get laid, and binge eat

4 Likes

Honestly? Everything I do now. Spend time with friends, vibe and chill and enjoy life

2 Likes

I would make sure that I have everything straight with the after life.

4 Likes

I would spend a lot of time in prayer and with my family probably.

2 Likes

Sex and food.

2 Likes

I’d jump out of a helicopter with no parachute just as the clock struck midnight and die while falling to earth.

3 Likes

I would donate all my money. Then, donate my body and brain to science. Write letters to friends.

All material things become vain when you’re going to die tomorrow.

Oh…also, hug my mom and tell her to stay alive for my brother. She keeps saying she’s going to die with me when I die. She says she can’t live without me, and I’m worried in case something bad happens to my health.

2 Likes

Book the swankiest hotel i could, Eat Lobster ThermiDor and charge the credit card upto the hilt.

5 Likes

I would go to a big city and eat all the best food.

3 Likes

Hold a celebration of all life, all species, all variations of life everywhere with family, friends, furry family members and anyone else like-minded right there right then and virtually for fun cuz it was fun, mostly. Life is a gift. Thanks.

2 Likes

i would spent the last day with my cats (half day with family) then music ,cigarettes and swimming.

4 Likes

I would throw a garden party and invite all people who I liked during my life.

3 Likes

I probably would have a pathetic day where I lay in bed all day, suffered from intense pain, didn’t eat anything, and just closed my eyes like normal people who die actually do. The idea that you have a great day most of the time is a young people’s fantasy.

2 Likes

I’d take advantage of the chaos to proclaim myself king.

3 Likes

I would spend my last hours meditating

3 Likes

I’d buy the biggest box of Lindt dessert chocolates, and eat the whole thing in one sitting. (There’s no point worrying about blood sugar levels, if it’s the last day.)

2 Likes

If it were my last day on earth I would pack for the climate on my new planet. I refuse to die.

2 Likes

At first thought nothing came to mind. Might order some food. Eat it and wait for things to finally end.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.