If i own a business

i would start a facial hair policy for employees, if you don’t comply with the company policy on facial hair, “grow a beard or be fired”, well then that’s your decision haha.

2 Likes

Notably, Perot retained close control of EDS employees’ appearance and behaviour. Beards and moustaches were banned

1 Like

Excuse me? Do I have to grow it on my face? Can I grow it on someone else’s face?

1 Like

What about some women who can’t grow a beard?

Btw, I grow a beard out of laziness. I don’t like to shave so I would fit right in at your company. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a stupid policy and discriminatory. I wouldn’t work at a place like that. I don’t like the way I look without a goatee. And what about observant Sikhs, "“kesh” is the practice of letting their hair grow out of respect for God’s creation.

1 Like

Hire post menopausal women?

(Runs for cover!)

1 Like

I used to day dream if I was rich I’d hire people to dig holes. I’d pay them really good like 100k a year. But they wouldn’t be allowed to ask what it’s for. And if they asked they’d be fired. Then I’d fill the holes and tell them to start again in another area :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.