If i had a dollar for every time someone told me they were from new york

i’d have 3 to 5 dollars :rofl: it is a bit odd though, they say it like it carries some kind of street cred haha. o well, i notice not many people tell me they are from ohio or kentucky though.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured. Makes sense. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Even I know from England that their is a mass exodus of people from California. Many homeless people in California and tax is too high.

2 Likes

Probably because it’s very expensive to live in California

2 Likes

People are flooding out of NY for lower prices areas.

3 Likes

NJ too….
Taxes are very high here also

1 Like

I’dc buy a plane ticket to New York.

It’s the pride of people living in large cities.
It’s expensive, noisy, full of crime, little nature, you live in cramped spaces, people are mean to you.
It’s like hazing, really. We start to dislike people because they didn’t have to live like this. And then we start to like it when people are mean to us. And we become kind of mean too.

If we went through all of this crap, it must have been really worth it, right?
But it probably isn’t. Except because of jobs and educations.

3 Likes

I haven’t! :open_mouth: I have just noticed an insane increase in Cali license plates. They’re everywhere!! And everywhere we go, it’s WAY more crowded than a few years ago. :smile:

1 Like

I’m a native New Yorker (NYC), born and raised, but now I live in Florida. New York is now the fourth most populous state (Florida is the third most populous state).

1 Like

but people move down to Florida and they aren’t expecting the high heat and humidity. They acted like it’s an oasis, when actually it’s a hell.

1 Like

@Daze

That’s true.

I prefer the heat and humidity to snow and ice. Personal preference.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.