If I don't set an alarm I sleep all day

It’s kind of scary. I don’t really understand it. There’s never a point where I feel rested and like I’m done sleeping. I could sleep forever. It doesn’t matter how early I go to bed either.

1 Like

Me too. I can sleep till 5pm if I let myself. Wish I could wake up in the morning normally

1 Like

Same with me. 151515

1 Like

Me four!

I woke up at 12:00 am and thought it was 12:00 pm. I was running around my apartment trying to get ready for the day and trying to think of a good excuse to tell my caseworker. Then I looked outside and it was completely dark. That was a relief.

2 Likes

Same here. Once while in the hospital I had asked a worker what time it was, and after she said “It’s 6’oclock” and I had to ask “AM or PM?”

These days it don’t even matter which it is if I don’t have to leave the house.

Would think at the moment being symptomatic might be best thing for you. Best way to let the brain shut and rest is sleep.

I find that my brain just needs more time and some pushing to transition between sleep and wakefulness, especially if I’ve had to take a Zyprexa. I actually find I feel more rested if I force myself to stick to a regular sleep schedule, but it does take some time to fully awaken, usually about an hour with 2-3 cups of coffee and a shower. Once I’m fully awake, I feel awake and feel well rested, but I really have to go through my whole routine including coffee and shower to make it happen. Otherwise my brain will just stay in “off” mode all day, which could easily lead to like 16 hours of sleeping.