If God is real, what is the real name of this God

In my religion, there are 99 names of god…and it means that He has endless number of names…God is everything who created everything we know.

1 Like

Well I read it’s something like Yahweh or YHWH, there is no real correct pronunciation of the name god is all consonants. According to the book of Exodus says Book 3 paragraph 14 “God replied to Moses: I am who I am, then added: This what you will tell the Israelite s: I Am has sent me to you.”

As for Jesus we were taught he is God, but the confusing thing is he’s labeled the son of God. Which how can he be God and the Son of God (which I whole heartily agree with) when we’re also taught there is only one true God? I suppose he could be the physical body of God, but when he is seated at the right and of the father does that make him God then??

I’ve always heard - God’s name can’t be spoken.

2 Likes

It is no coincidence that 7 J C S Z APPEAR ON THIS WEB SITE.

I don’t have a clue what you meant by this, and I don’t want to know

Just watch.

Don’t believe. Just see the the truth. Don’t jump. Don’t jump to conclusions.

Up relates to down.
Left relates to right.
It’s a 50 50 balance.

Good relates to evil.

How did the good win under such circumstances.

I can answer that question.

soup is god or at least god-like

1 Like

?? I know you’re trying to say something with this but for the life of me it’s going straight over my head…

’ fred '…or ’ stan '…lol
take care

Why does it matter what the name is? Naming doesn’t make it real. It just is, call it what you want, time reveals all.

As a Muslim I call God ‘Allah’ and sometimes just ‘God’, but He has many names, call Him what you will, but know He is One God, eternal, our Creator, Source of Truth, invisible, and we shall all return to Him one day. In Islam we have 99 names of God, like for example ‘The Most Merciful’, ‘The Truth’, ‘The Light’, ‘The Ever-Living’, ‘The Creator’, etc etc. Very beautiful names which describe His attributes well, and we can call Him by any of them.

1 Like

Are you also Muslim? :smile:

Maybe God has not any name, just a symbol. In March 1999 I was in the southern France and got a skull and I started calling this smiling skull as AGOD. It has two sides: ATOK (good) and ALOK (evil).

yes and no :wink:

The trinity is a strange concept, and I know churches teach 3 persons as one…its not exactly like that…
We have a body, soul and spirit…3 parts in one being…God is father, Son and Holy Spirit (Holy Spirit is also the feminine part so its not all male deity)

We are made in Gods image…3 parts in one…

Another way of looking at it is I as one person am a father, a son, and a husband (of my late wife anyways)…I am one person but I am 3 different things at the same time…

So Jesus in physical form would be like the body…and in fact Jesus is called the body, and the body of Christ and all that… while at the same time Father and Holy Spirit are one with him… and being God they can be everywhere at once, except for when Jesus was in a physical body…just like our physical body can only be one place, but our soul and spirit can leave our body by out of body experiences…

1 Like

That makes sense, thanks for explaining it!

1 Like

WHEN Moses went up the mountain he asked God what his name was and he answered “I AM”, Jesus refers to him as the Father and the Spirit and tells us that He and the Father are one.

How about this name…

Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat,
shortened to Leeloo, is one fo the Supreme Beings of the Universe. She was sent to Earth in corporeal form to become the Fifth Element, the final piece of a powerful weapon to destroy the Great Evil.

from the Fifth Element movie…

1 Like