If God is real, what is the real name of this God

Some say, Lord, Jehovah, just God, Allah, Jesus and so on, what do you think?

I think we all are a part of this God connected to each other via energy fields. Hopefully we all do good things.

1 Like

God has many names. YHWH (Yahweh or the English translation Jehovah) is the most common supreme name…but it’s original form is the Tetragrammaton or 4 letter YHWH.

To the Lakota Native Americans God is known as WakanTanka, the Great Spirit or Great Mystery

1 Like

Some people in United Hebrew Congregations write that God is ETERNAL.

In Finnish God is Jumala.

I once visited in one of those Kivas in New Mexico.

Cool, I was looking at those a couple years ago…all that south west culture stuff… The Anasazi who were neighbors of the Hopi, ancient Pueblo peoples…though some don’t like to use that name…

Have a laugh.

I spent years trying to identify myself, yet no one was willing to see the truth.

I presented proof that can not be beaten, yet that too could not be enough, thus I was identified as just another delusional lunatic.

The loss to mankind was horrendous.

After watching the DVD’s prove to the world that I am a lunatic.

Show the world the proof.

Or, show assumption.

Jeez I feel like I should know this one!

I have a memory of a ghost named Brichel revealing to me the “truth of the prophets” while half way across the Atlantic in the eye of a severe storm. At a wave of her hand the sea became as if calm and a booming voice could be heard somewhere above explaining to me the lives and wisdom of the prophets, as this voice spoke I could see Moses leading the Israelites and Jesus preaching to his disciples and then caravans crossing the desert and all that.
But from what I remember Brichel later returned to me saying “I revealed to you the wisdom of the prophets and you continued in you’re ways of sin” Or something like that and revoked my memory of what was said…
…now I only remember parts of what I “saw” in those dreamy false memories.

Look at nothing but the truth, as did I.

I saw everything.

So can you.

Do not judge until you have seen.

What I am exposing here is of no joke, no stupidity, no delusion.

For the first time in your life think seriously like never before.

Don’t throw what can I give you away.

I am not sure why you call them false memories… Did this actually happen on a trip you took over the ocean, or was it perhaps an astral journey? These things need explored. A lot of times we are taken up in a vision like the Book of Revelation where John says a door was open in heaven and he was in the spirit and taken up. The revelation was real, but not 3D…it was in higher dimensions.
I took an astral journey once and saw Moses and Paul in a distant realm and Paul told me that was the place he had journeyed to when he mentions the 3rd heavens in 2 Corinthians 12. He even says he wasnt sure if it was a physical or astral experience

“I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell.”

God is bigger than just a name - God is God, he or she is more of a presence than a person. No name needed

Now that’s a start.

But there is more. Much more.

Like I said, download the DVD’s and prove that I am Crazy.

You will not be able to.

I promise you, you will not be able to.

If you feel that you do not have the strength to do so, to look for the truth, then this is not the true you.

because I live in this world and not the world from whence these memories came. No I’ve never actually crossed the Atlantic by ship, but I “remember” doing so several times. In the world I must live in, these things are not considered real for reality is based on the common experience. Those of us who have uncommon experiences must either not speak of such things or be labeled a nutcase by the average person. So my middle ground is describing these things that I remember yet was never truly present for as “false memories” for they are not memories of my life as I’ve lived it but an anomaly of some sort, perhaps the life as another me has lived it, or some part of my being or something…

Move on and see me.

Give every effort. Think beyond the beyond, and then you will see.

Or throw it all away.

i’m not downloading anything…

1 Like

Thus you choose to throw it all away.

He named himself, he names things according to what they do.

I don’t know his name, but if you were to know what he does then you’d know it.

1 Like

hmm…okay. what exactly am I throwing away by not watching your videos?