If anyone is interested in the harm of sugar and why it's available to us everywhere in high doses

I have been cutting down my sugar intake.I used to consume a lot a lot of sugar for the past 24 years,it’s a start and hopefully I can really persevere and eat or drink less sugar to have a healthier body

1 Like

First you say it’s a symptom to disagree with me than you say it’s not a symptom just to justify disagreeing with me. That’s a noob move man. Disagreeing with me must be a symptom of something else? Hmmmmm.

Kenforce, if you don’t believe me, why don’t you ask a doctor?

There are doctors that support that overgrowth of candida is a problem.
http://wholehealthchicago.com/2009/05/03/candida-overgrowth-syndrome/

Bruh, wholehealth specializes in homeopathy. Its delusional mindhealing

Quote" None of the doctors say it’s true"

Read the article the guys a doctor, and there are many doctors and references I can post on here. It’s delusional to contradict yourself over and over.

No, that guy’s a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ who will tell you you’re sick so he can take your money. Don’t be a victim of medicapitalism!

1 Like

Wholehealth is a homeopathic healing center. szadmin made a wonderful post about homeopathy.

Homeopathy is as fake as the things they will try and treat you for. If you will never be healed, then you can never stop paying, and it doesn’t cost them anything. Do not listen to them.

2 Likes

Oh my god. You did not just quote doctor oz at me. -_-

Dude is literally king quack

You’re not going to beat me at sourcing information. I’d really not like to waste the time though.

1 Like

Doctor oz? Not a reliable health source Kenny, I’m sorry

And also I heard about some issues about him stigmatizing mental illness

1 Like

He also profits off of his fake diet pills to make ridiculous amounts of money

Dude thats homeopathy regarding to schizophrenia you are “quoting”, why are you so bent on dissprroving my point. I can bring a whole bunch of sources backing my evidence i was just joking with the doctor oz.
Quoting that on homeopathy is like me quoting the things the drug companies don’t want people to know and the harm they do with drugs to the people bro.

Thanks minni ya i know he is a joke I just felt I won this argument and was to lazy to look up another credible source.

1 Like

No, it’s homeopathy in general. Homeopathy will not help you with anything.

1 Like

You’re going to make yourself sick trying to diagnose yourself with fake sicknesses based on fake science.

1 Like

I never siad I was diagnosing myself noob. Those are delusions you speak of.

If you watch that video and think anything other than this is a bunch of ■■■■■■■■, you are completely delusional. Why don’t you research the actual components mentioned, and find verifiable information on the topic of sugar intake so that you can make an actual informed opinion.

None of the sources you have provided mean anything. Those are businessmen, not real doctors, and they are out to make money off of your fear.

1 Like

And for your information, schizophrenia is not my current diagnosis, and delusional thinking is not one of my symptoms.