I would just like to announce...,

I have spoken about sex romance etc way too much for comfort.

I realise that now.

So, as we all know, change is constant, and likewise is my opinions and feelings on those above topics.

And, from now on I will be private about such topics.

So therefore, none of you actually know about me with regards to those topics since change is constant.

Sorry to be awkward, but it makes me feel better to announce that. Hope it is okay.

6 Likes

It’s a journey. We all find our levels but with things like sex just do what you feel comfortable and sensible for you. No one should judge you and most of those here won’t I’d hope. More power to you on your journey.

1 Like

Since change is constant, you might change your mind and start talking again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hopefully not lmao. :joy:

1 Like

Idk it isn’t really about judgement or not, but more so about it just feels normal to privatise love romance sex stuff.

For me personally

1 Like

And thankyou for the advice RogueOne :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry if not funny
Im just in a completely stupid head space right now— me bonkers!!!

1 Like

It is okay. Weather was crazy yesterday, hope you are coping OK with it

1 Like

No no nope didn’t cope at all with heatwave, my sm flat has been cooking

1 Like

How were you with it

Sorry to hear that :disappointed:

I live in an attick room which traps all the heat

It was a nightmare

2 Likes

I hope you have a proper fan. :pensive:

1 Like

Yes mine is top, heat rises i guess…it was awful i had to go out for a drive with hubby at night to cool off an too hot i couldn’t cope

1 Like

Today seems so much better thou

It is actually cloudy.

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Ive been awake all night no sleep :expressionless: need to go out and waking hubby up very soon

1 Like

Oh OK. Have a good day. :blush:

Better sleep tonight I’m sure I hope

1 Like

Have a nice day!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank youuu.

I must go to sleep soon.

:sleeping:

:soon:

1 Like

We support you in it anyways. I know it’s tough.I didn’t get laid till I was 31 due to same seriously stuffed up paranoia. Luckily it got good after that when I sorted it all out. Meds help. Better interactions with humans helped. It’s all a journey.

Much respect You’ll get to where you need to be. Trust your judgement and look after yourself primarily. You won’t lose looking after yourself and like everyone you deserve happiness.

1 Like

Aw quality words thankyou. I’m glad you got it sorted out at 31.paranoia is awful so it is awesome you overcame it!