Schizophrenia.com

I work long hour should I sacrifice my sleep for some gaming time?

I haven’t game for like 2 weeks due to long working hour in a developing country,our culture is long working hours to earn a living.I would say I am doing well without gaming,should I sacrifice abit of my sleep time to game or should I move on and try not to sacrifice sleep for game time?Please give your opinion wise

Sleep is more important than gaming.

4 Likes

I’m not an avid gamer, but I highly prefer a good night’s sleep to almost any other recreational activity. But if I spent months just working and sleeping, I might be desperate for some quality unwinding time, too. Do you ever get to game on days off?

1 Like

I have this problem with my life.
I have been working 100+ hours lately at my job every paycheck and I feel like my work has been taking all family, music production, and alone time from me.
I m constantly feeling like there’s absolutely no ■■■■■■■ time to do anything.
If you’re really in need of a break I say go for it, but DO NOT make it a regular thing

1 Like

Sleep is more important than gaming.

3 Likes

I would try to dream about gaming in your sleep, that way you get it all.

i’d choose sleepies for sure… i used to game when i still worked and i was so tired in the morning… i wouldn’t do it now anymore.

1 Like

You’re being underpaid. This whole long working hours is to be an advantage to employers, not earn a living.

I would choose games that don’t require long levels. So adventure type or have short levels. That way you can play fifteen minutes here or there and not use up quality sleep time. It’s important to relax and do things that calm you down.

1 Like

Play dreams on PS4. It’s a great game and you can dream while awake

1 Like