I won against protoss cheese

i won against protoss cheese without base

1 Like

I’m so bad at sc2 lol I never got out of Bronze league.

2 Likes

dont worry, if you want to improve check guides on youtube

1 Like

That’s awesome bud. I’ve gotten into mobas because RTS just was too stressful for me.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

me too i play league of legends now

DOTA 2 is fun.

1 Like

its too slow for me

Whats protoss chesse lol

1 Like

its strategy when you proxy base to attack very early. proxy - proximity…its like cannon rushing or something else, its called cheese

1 Like

Cheese basically means any strategy that if you correctly guess that they’re attempting it, will usually be result in the enemies defeat.

Some things like scouting base invades from protoss cannon rushes, sometimes people just hide that they’re going swarms of zergllings early etc. The concept works with every faction in SC2 it just depends on how its done.

I had a really good period of obsession of watching players and professional starcraft but I kind of switched to pro dota 2. I also played league a while ago, but I got fed up with buying new heroes. I really like dota 2 for the upfront hero pool and you just buy loot box skins.

In general thats what it means for starcraft it might mean something like noob tubes in call of duty where you just exploit a powerful yet simple weapon. Its sorta different but fairly cheesy in concept.

1 Like

Lop thats hillarious bro. I hate when protoss do that. Lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.