I wish, you wish, we wish

i wish we could all get together somewhere and solve each others problems, we could all be each others therapists and solve all our problems,

wish it were that simple though :frowning:

probably one of the hardest things to do :frowning: too many problems :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather stick to being on the Internetā€¦
This forum is a relief from everyday life for me and so if we all met in person, I donā€™t think it will work as it does now.
Sorry for being such a wet blanketā€¦

2 Likes

its ok, i wasnt asking for us all to meet, just to get together with the people that we love and try to work out our problems, i was saying that it sounds simple but in reality it is probably one of the hardest things to do, its almost impossible and thats why we need meds

1 Like

Yes, it sounds simple but it is difficultā€¦

But I think that it would still be difficult even if we werenā€™t schizophrenic, cos we are living in all different parts of the world. Thinking this way might be able to make you feel a bit betterā€¦?

i just wish it could help, i wish people of any age, colour or creed could come together with their friends, families and nieghbours and work together for a brighter tomorrow, put behind us all of our differences and just fix things, heal the world, heal ourselves.

i wish it were possible, its a dream but i wish it were possible.

1 Like

Being difficult doesnā€™t mean itā€™s impossibleā€¦
Thereā€™s hope.

Iā€™m not that kind of person who tries to help ppl around me so passionately, Iā€™d rather stay as an observer, maybe a bit cold type of person, but I think itā€™s really nice of you to think about other ppl and try to help them.

1 Like

i wish there was hope, hope is kind of hard to come by these days or maybe everybody is secretly hoping the same thing, i hope they are.

Yeah, who knows? :wink:

1 Like

" I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happyā€¦ " :rainbow:

( Emotional chick in ā€œMean Girlsā€. )

2 Likes

I personally like the anonymity of a forum. Meeting yall would make me feel a little bit vulnerable.

guess you didnt read the other bit lol

It helps me to talk to people who are going through the same things I am. If I told a non-sz that at one time I believed people were trying to get me to kill myself he would just look at me funny and say nothing.

My problems are minimized these days.

I go to work

I go to IOP

Other than that I do nothing but SZ.com

Less stress=Less symptoms

Sorry, wrong image! I meant to upload this one:

Thatā€™s what my IOP looks like

1 Like

One of my dads favorite saying was, ā€œSh*t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up fastestā€.

The internet is the best way for people to get together and help one another, especially if oneā€™s basic details are not revealedā€¦
Itā€™s kinda like being a spook (spirit) that has a soul- but no physically body.