I wish work wasn't boring

Its extremely boring … I don’t look forward to going in but people don’t talk to each other and I kinda prefer it that way… the less I talk to people the less trouble there is.

2 Likes

I think most people’s jobs are boring
I used to do temping always wanting to move onto another assignment.

3 Likes

If work was fun you’d be paying them to do it. (e.g. Disneyworld)

They pay you to do it because it is boring and otherwise objectionable.

3 Likes

True. I’m just glad it’s not stressful so I can leave work at work when I go home.

3 Likes

I would have liked to work even though it’s boring because then you appreciate your free time I’m 50 now and don’t see myself working even if I could. I can fill my days doing other things

2 Likes

I am glad im working because it gets me out of the house and gives me something to do. I dont see myself not working but it might happen along the road.

3 Likes

I used to love my job but I spent a lot of time away from home. I saw lot of the world though.

Missed much with my son and family.

When I lived in Japan and was flying airplanes I spent nearly every weekend in Okinawa, Guam, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.

I hardly ever had a weekend at home.

When I lived in the States I would always deploy to the Persian Gulf for 7 to 9 months at a time on ships.

But that’s how the service is.

4 Likes

Try cleaning restrooms 3000 time, emptying 5000 wastebaskets and vacuuming 20 square miles of carpet.

3 Likes

Can I be honest and say that’s a lot more variety than what I have to do. :cry:

1 Like

Then I feel sorry for both of us, lol.

2 Likes

Every time I flew to Guam I had to stop and get gas at Iwo Jima. Spell check wouldn’t let me spell that for ■■■■. But that was really cool. I have a whole bottle of sand I collected from the beach there.

They had the coolest black volcanic sand.

1 Like

And Guam was a US territory. They had a Super Kmart. All my female neighbors would give me shopping lists for beauty items they couldn’t get in Japan.

1 Like

And one time I flew my friends Chow Chow to Okinawa for free. He was moving there. The airlines wanted like $800

I miss flying. I had a lot of close calls though but thankfully never had a mishap with almost 4000 hours.

They paid me well and I would have done it for free.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.