I wish I had positive symptoms

Self harm and suicide suck a lot too like being homicidal. I was suicidal off meds, I ended up twice in the emergency due to suicide attempts.

1 Like

At first I got diagnosed with BP mixed affective state, that is scary as I was suicidely depressed but had the energy to go thought with it.

1 Like

In my experience, clozapine is by far the worst when it comes to swallowing impairment. But clozapine is the least dopamine antagonistic of all antipsychotics, so that’s good. It is the drug of choice for psychosis in Parkinson’s disease.

-Albert.

1 Like

I am a girl and schizophrenia did the same to me I went form being depressed and inoffensive to waiting on the streets a “maleshit” to throw him acid in his face when I was psychotic my father has acid because of his work thanks I didn’t do so I don’t live in India I just got that crazy idea I was very violent I wanted to become a serial killer and I “prepared the mind” with my poor pets I don’t want to talk about what I did to them in 2017.

1 Like

I reduced my risperidone yesterday and no more swallowing or choking problems. No sz or anger issues either so far.

1 Like

Off my meds I’m violent towards myself and have violent urges towards my loved ones and some small animals. So I’m too scared to stop meds now because last time the evil spirit wanted me to kill my husband and I wanted to sacrifice myself.

1 Like

I have self-harmed because of positive symptoms. Be careful what you ask for.

1 Like

Yea I realized that suicide and homicide both can be part of positive symptoms.

I think I’d rather have positive symptoms than be violent. Being violent could land you in jail. I had anger issues when unmedicated. Nothing violent but I yelled at my family a lot. It was very unlike me. It’s definitely part of schizophrenia to be angry. Or have mood swings. I get irritable sometimes. Today is one of those days. I end up hiding in my room because people drive me crazy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.