I wish I could take an ap that would make me sleep all day

It would make the time go by so much easier. I haven’t slept good in the past week. I’m used to sleeping 12 hours on haladol. It seems almost like I’m being intentionally woken up at a certain time. Like the chip in my head even has the ability to wake me up. They legitimately found something in my head when doing brain scan. They don’t even know what it is. The only thing I was told is it could be cause by smoking. Seems odd they don’t even know.

See it sounds so crazy.

2 Likes

chip in my head huh…
never thought of it that way.
the one med that was able to knock me out completely was all of them honestly.
except for maybe abilify.
it was so weird i swear.
for now seroquel knocks me out completely.
as for all day?
one can only wish.

3 Likes

Yeah seroquel is the biggest sedator. Is the only reason I can sleep.

3 Likes

They said my brothers brain has what is called calx. Its when the brainhardens. But he is fine.

Sorry you wanna sleep all day. Sometimes in the evening i cant wait to fall asleep to be somewhere else. But during the day i dont think about it.

I don’t sleep all night even on 6 mg of Melatonin and 200 mg of Seroquel every night. I always wake up around 4 am every morning. At that time I take my morning Geodon of 80 mg and that knocks me out around four hours later and then I sleep the rest of the morning waking around 11 or 12 noon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.