I will go for a nice brunch =)

I will eat some English breakfast today… It is not 6 am yet so in 3-4 hours I will dress up and invite mr x to a brunch place just around the corner. It is one of the best in town and he has not been there.

If I had some energy, I would actually prepare a breakfast. I have eggs, banana, sausage and :thinking: potatoes. :frowning:

Anyway, I am still listening to Cage the elephant, it is good, I like it!!

And by the way, today marks 15th day of cigarette free. I did it!

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m supposed to be meeting my brother for breakfast at about 7:30 ADST, but the problem is, there’s no hot water in my apartment and I’m waiting for one of the maintenance men to come by to check it out.

1 Like

I’m so proud of you :smiley::heart:

2 Likes

Just tried to take a cold shower, but it was too cold. Brr!

2 Likes

It is very cold here too. Almost feels like a day in October :frowning: i am wearing a jacket

Did your vape work in the end?

1 Like

I was mostly talking about the hot water, but, yes, it is wet and rainy here.

1 Like

yeah it did!! Thank you so much @Jimbob !! Does your vape give you cavities on your teeth ?

1 Like

Not sure. But I think it makes my gums bleed :see_no_evil:

what?! How much do you smoke in a day?

I do not feel anything yet but have to brush my teeth twice a day. It is making my teeth sticky :frowning:
I smoke altogether 15 minutes during a full day I guess. I don’t think it is more than that :thinking:

1 Like

Oh I vape a lot. I have noticed if I miss brushing my teeth for a day, the next time I brush there is blood. Doesn’t happen if I brush daily. Didn’t happen when I smoked tobacco.

1 Like

oh dude =( sorry. Hope you can make it into a habit.
I have to brush my teeth mornings and night. Sometimes I skip nights when too lazy

1 Like