I will be stepping down as a moderator and anoning

Could you just resign as mod and still hang around ? I would miss you.

5 Likes

It’s been good having you around. You have contributed in many positive ways. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Bowens

I want to say thank you for all that you’ve done for me and the website.

Personal issues must always come first, so don’t rush taking care of those issues. The website will be here if you decide to return after those issues have been addressed. I know from personal experience that you’ll be welcomed back with open arms.

:heart:

6 Likes

Hope you’re doing alright bro. God bless and thank you for serving as a mod here!

3 Likes

You’ll be missed…i always felt good inside when i got a “like” from you, cuz i know it came from the heart. I hope everything works out for you…

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @Bowens you will be missed :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go @Bowens. I will especially miss your kindness and your sense of humour. Take care of yourself. You’re welcome back anytime.

8 Likes

I am gonna miss you a lot. Take care of yourself. I hope to see you around again soon.

6 Likes

Oh @Bowens

I’ll miss you. This is so sad. I’m very sorry to hear that you’re leaving. Like someone else said, I hope this is a see you later and not a goodbye. If it’s a goodbye, it was a pleasure to have known you. Please take very good care of yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you for the time and effort you put in here. You will be missed sincerely.

2 Likes

Well! You were a real one @Bowens.
:saluting_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your time moderating.:pray:t4:

Hope you will still be on the forum.

1 Like

Dangit are you kidding me :frowning:

Everyone I know is leaving or has left.

Thanks for your time and best of luck

3 Likes

I’m leaving with you bowens you arent alone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be well. You are a good mod. I hope you find what you need.

1 Like

Best of luck to you, Bowens. You’ve been a fantastic mod and contributor. If you can’t tell already, you’ll be missed.

2 Likes

You can always come back as a normal member and not moderate.

Not to influence you either way though lol

2 Likes

Best wishes to you @Bowens. Take care.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service @Bowens. :pray:

1 Like

@Bowens one of the cools mods. You will be missed. :raising_hand_man:

1 Like