I went to the emergency room last night

Awww. Take care of yourself @Leaf . Remember ice water is your friend. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @crimby @Wave and @Montezuma I’m drinking water and I had a glass of orange juice and some eggs with veggies and a piece of toast.

3 Likes

Very healthy. Very good.

1 Like

Glad you feel better @Leaf. Drink plenty of fluids and stay cool.

1 Like

Thank you @eighteyedspy23 I am

2 Likes

Im going through this too. In 2019 I passed out from something like this, and I went to the ER and everything was normal/I was hydrated but they gave me some saline. I took a urine sample and they thought I had faked it because my urine was crystal clear like water. So I was really hydrated thats what that means…Im worried I am picking up on something bad in the future, working to redirect or channel it transform it or something, praying its not the delta variant, on edge/praying that we will make it through the next wave…I am able to predict such things, stay vigilant. Check your vitamin D levels.

1 Like

ok, I’ll ask my Dr. to check it. I just started taking vitamin D3 so hopefully if that’s a problem that will help it.

1 Like

That was the only thing I found out since then was that my levels were low and most people’s are…not all know that they should be higher. I took 1000 IU a day and it did improve my overall mood and feeling, I also need to start taking some vitamins.

1 Like

I’m just now starting to take some and honestly I do feel better. I’m taking a sublingual B complex and sublingual vitamin C with Zinc and a multi-mineral with vitamin D3 and I find I have more energy. I also take fish oil. But I’ve been taking that for years. Gotta have that or my memory doesn’t work.

I get dizzy if I don’t drink water, carry water at work with me

2 Likes

Glad you are feeling better leaf. It’s never fun to have to go to the emergency room.

1 Like

Thank you. It wasn’t too bad. It’s a brand new hospital. It’s small and not terribly busy so I didn’t have to wait that long. I know the Dr. He’s hospitalized me several times in conjunction with mental health. He’s seen me at my worst and treated me pretty badly which I guess I can’t blame him. But he’s familiar. So it wasn’t too bad all in all.

1 Like

Yeah, the worst part is usually the sitting around waiting. Sounds like you may have avoided a lot of that, so good for you.

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better @Leaf

1 Like

Thank you @LunaNoir I appreciate it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.