I went and got my Kitty Kins back

I went to visit her. She was just lying in her igloo. I spoke and she jumped out and started talking. I opened the cage and she crawled into my arms. She was so happy to see me, and I her. I couldn’t put her back. I readopted her. They only charged me $10 instead of $80. We’re so happy. We’re meant for each other. All our little quirks mesh up.

The other day when we got 3 inches of snow I was looking at how there were no paw prints leading out and back, and it made me miss how she would go out a ways, scratch a hole, pee, and then bury it with snow. Silly kitty.

13 Likes

Glad you got your friend back. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you @GrayBear

1 Like

Are you not allergic to her? I think you posted something about possibility of having COPD? Did you decide your difficulties were due to this instead of allergies?

2 Likes

I’m having as much trouble breathing as I was before. I might as well have my baby.

4 Likes

Well, I am glad you were able to get her back. Sorry about your breathing difficulties.

1 Like

Thank you @Bowens

1 Like

I’m happy for you! :purple_heart::green_heart::orange_heart:

If you do have cat dander allergies, though, could you get allergy shots? The allergy shots have tiny amounts of what you’re allergic to, and by getting the shots regularly, you become immune to the allergens, and therefore it shouldn’t bother your asthma anymore. You start small and build up the dosage over time.

I’ve been getting allergy shots for a while now, and I don’t have any issues with my pets! I used to have an asthma attack if they even sat oh my lap. It sucked.

1 Like

I’m glad you have your little friend back

1 Like

I’m glad you went and got her back. She loves you.

1 Like

I’m glad you have your kitty back. I also have some breathing issues, please feel free to lean on me for support there if needed. We can wheeze together!

2 Likes

I recently inherited my moms two cats. I am allergic to cats but so far, I havent had any significant allergy issues. The cats have free run of the house, except they are not allowed to sit on the sofa next to me and they are not allowed in my bedroom. The two cats also seem to get along well with my wee doggie.

3 Likes

I believe there’s food you can feed them to reduce allergens. I’ll look it up.

1 Like

Purina Pro Plan LiveClear

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll get some and see if she likes it. I also got this coming next week…

Amazon.com: Burt’s Bees for Cats Natural Dander Reducing Wipes | Kitten and Cat Wipes for Grooming | Cruelty Free, Sulfate & Paraben Free, pH Balanced for Cats- Made in the USA

Don Juan turned 5 years old on may 11th. We sang happy birthday and said happy birthday all day he didn’t understand why but we gave him a new mouse and he liked it played with it all day. Glad you got kitty kins back

1 Like

Aawww!! That’s great @Leaf! There was a time where i considered putting my cat up for adoption. Even advertised in the local paper - free cat with all required equipment (kitty litter, etc.). Someone came and looked at him but thankfully he was too nervous and they didn’t take him. We were looking a renting but it was s no pet place. In the end we kept the cat and just hid him.

Cats ard precious. I love them. So i’m very happy you re-adopted her.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.