I washed my hair, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed into my P.J's. today

And I am so proud of myself. I even put on some perfume. (I always do that after a shower.) My sza friend has blocked my phone number again, (for the millionth time), so she doesn’t get to hear about how well I’m doing. She’s so paranoid it’s pathetic. She thinks I’m going to go crazy and kill her and her whole family. She thinks her daughter hates her and will cut her off from seeing her three grandchildren if she knows I am interacting with her mother. I’m so sick of it I could scream. I don’t know what to do. I could block her number, but she could always text me. And I’m not going to change my phone number over her sorry ____.

7 Likes

excellent book writting materal though. She will make the skellaton of the main plot already by herself thus far.

Add a few things, make it mystery or thriller and there you go: instant paper back with royalties.

1 Like

I’m telling ya.1515151515

2 Likes

It’s time to move on. It’s time to stop calling her. It’s time to wish her nothing but the best.

You’ve been through a lot of hardship: abusive husband, divorce, and the death of your son. At some point in your life you met this woman and fell in love with her, but your love was/is unrequited. You can’t make someone love you if they won’t.

I know you’ve said that you’re done with relationships, and I realize that the last thing you want is to have your heart broken again, but I think there’s at least a little part of you that does want to find a soulmate, a woman to share your life with, a woman who will love you as much as you love her. I believe you’re 58 (please correct me if I’m wrong), and you may feel that you’re too old to find love, but you’ll probably live another 30 years (God willing), so you’re not too old to find love. In fact, you’re never too old to find love.

I’m writing this half asleep, so I may be completely wrong (sorry if this is the case). Regardless, I hope you find peace, love and tranquility. :heart:

@SkinnyMe

6 Likes

@anon17132524, you are absolutely right on all counts. The problem is that I am (if only a little bit), still in love with this particular woman. We could have a relationship in a second if only I were willing to engage in sex, which I am not due to my religion. Fact of the matter is, I can’t have a sexual relationship with any woman due to my religion and I don’t want a relationship with a man.

1 Like

If you block a number they can’t text you from the number you block them on

I also worry about dynamics for relationships

I feel I have the capacity to be loved, but my dynamics are all messed up. I’m probably just imagining it and love just comes when it’s natural. But I to worry I am unlovable. Because of the dynamics and stuff

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.