I was woke up by an a hole and now I can't sleep

I went to bed early tonight, 600 pm and fell asleep. And the security guard of our building came and knocked at my door at 730pm and woke me up to deliver a package. I could have killed him!!! Now, it’s 1200 midnight and I haven’t been able to get back to sleep since he woke me up and I’ve taken Klonipin 0.5 mg, Melatonin 5 mg and Seroquel 200 mg and everything. Nothing is working. I just lay awake in bed wide awake. I’ve tried reading too. No luck. I had my Risperdal shot today too. I don’t know what to do.

Well that makes 2 of us. I usually don’t sleep much and tonight with the voices being pretty bad makes it even more difficult. Have you tried drinking teas?

1 Like

Midnight too here. I took 10mg melatonin and 100mg seroquel prn. Maybe take another melatonin?

1 Like

No, what tea is good?

Can you take 10 mg of melatonin?

1 Like

That’s how much is in a single pill which I got from the drugstore! But you’re likely to feel groggy tomorrow.

1 Like

I just took another 5 mg of melatonin. Thanks. I don’t mind feeling groggy. That feeling is a luxury to me.

1 Like

Don’t want to answer to my own post.

Here’s my melatonin as proof

I have two types, a fast dissolving and controlled release (slow dissolving).

1 Like

I’m making myself a nice cup of hot chamomile tea right now. Thanks a lot.

Thank you, @Anon10. I just took a total of 10 mg of Melatonin. (I took an extra 5 mg just now.)

1 Like

The tea is really good, thanks.

Yeah that’s a good one…sorry got caught up doing something.

Thank you @Longhorn21 and @Anon10 for your suggestions this morning. I acted upon both of them and I fell sound asleep and slept soundly all morning. Thanks again.

1 Like

No problem! Glad you got some sleep! :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.