I was tested for Covid today

I should get the results tomorrow around 10am. I started getting sick Sunday evening. I’m pretty sure I have Covid. I feel like hell, and my cough is bad. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

12 Likes

Hope things get better for you soon @anon54988740

1 Like

Good luck with the results and your recovery @anon54988740 .

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens @Wave. My case manager was sick last week, but he tested negative for Covid. I have no idea who I could have caught it from.

2 Likes

Feel better soon, wish you weren’t sick

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo 1515

1 Like

Thanks @Twialine

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon @anon54988740

1 Like

Hope you feel better fast.

1 Like

Thanks @Moonbeam @anon4362788

1 Like

I would add I had both doses of the Pfizer last April. It should keep me out of the hospital and from dying. Does anyone know how long you are sick?

2 Likes

I was about to ask if you had been vaxxed, it hasn’t been mentioned in this thread yet.

From what I’ve read a week or two but that is no guarantee.

1 Like

Thanks @Headspark

1 Like

Get well soon, I hope it’s not Covid.

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf 151515

1 Like

I thought the research shows that the vaccines last 6 months only?

1 Like

Thats true.
Didnt know that.

2 Likes

“The Pfizer jab was 88 percent effective a month after the second dose, but protection fell to 74 percent after five to six months, according to the latest analysis of data from the Zoe COVID-19 Study.”

“Protection from the AstraZeneca vaccine fell from 77 percent one month after a second dose to 67 percent after four to five months.”

The article only states that the effectiveness wanes, not that you are completely unprotected after six months.

2 Likes

Yeah but it weans, that means after 12 months its down to 60 percent that means a booster might be needed if people keep getting covid in future

2 Likes