I was shot

I was riding my bike and some idiot in a car shot me with a bb gun and drove off. I went to the ER for 3 hours. The x-ray showed a bb lodged in my elbow. Then I waited another hour for the police to come and file a report. It wrecked my whole day. This makes me so angry. Why do people do such evil senseless acts of stupidity!?

7 Likes

That’s incredible. You got off lucky though, it could have been worse. I hope they catch the person responsible.

7 Likes

What an ■■■■■■■ im sorry to hear!

3 Likes

Yes if they find the guy I said I want to press charges. He was shooting random people in his car.

3 Likes

Oh my! I’m so sad and mad for you. I guess you are living with a bb stuck in you? What a terrible experience.

3 Likes

That’s a hella powerful BB gun.

I’m sorry this happened to you.

Cool x ray though.

3 Likes

I will never understand people like that, I hope they find the ahole that did this to you. I’m sorry you had to go through that mess.

Did it cause any harm to your bones?

2 Likes

Fu-king idiots!

2 Likes

Glad it was just a BB gun. Still sorry you have to deal with that.

2 Likes

What on Earth is wrong with them?!?! I’m so sorry that happened to you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry this happened to you.
People can be ass holes.
You are lucky it didn’t hit your eye

1 Like

Do you need an operation to get it out?

I’m sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I have never heard a BB gun story.

I hope this doesn’t leave any damage.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your comments. Yes I will have to live with the darn bb in my arm or I could risk a surgery that may make it worse. It’s healing well so maybe I won’t need to remove it. They aren’t going to steal my spirit. I still believe there are a lot more good people in this world than bad. You are all so wonderful. Thank you.

5 Likes

That’s awful, sorry to hear this. Hope you heal up quickly.

:hugs:

1 Like

I’m not trying to be a doh doh head but will that bb show up in metal detectors?

1 Like

That’s terrible.

I would suggest having it removed. Not sure of lead content in bb pellets

Edit- just now read they are steel.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope they can remove it and catch the guy.

1 Like

I assume it will show up in metal detectors. I can explain and show my bare arm. I have a metal screw in my ankle from a few years back too. If there is a low risk surgery option I might get it removed. It’s healed a lot in a day. Glad there’s no broken bones or anything. Im also glad it wasn’t a head, heart or crotch shot.

2 Likes

BB guns?
Omg. Did it went inside your elbow?

1 Like

Sorry @DireStraightsJacket
You are accepting this situation pretty well with what happened…
I wouldn’t be so calm, although it must caused you stress…

1 Like