I wanted to impress someone sooo badly

I’m not seeking validation just frustration. Sorry, I just wNt to take meds and hide

1 Like

My point is if you impress people always want more; I’m hard enough on myself

1 Like

I do too.

I understand that. I don’t even go in chat rooms anymore because they always ask me to take off my shirt or dance for them or flex my muscles. They always try to ask me for something and I just want to go away.

1 Like

I just deleted an account and no FB. I just want to avoid being used.

1 Like

I’m so sorry! :hugs:you are a good person and deserve better

1 Like

That’s awful, hope they get better🤗

I do and look at dogs. Unconditional love

Impressing people rarely breeds acceptance.

It has it’s perks… but the impression you want to make in the end is something more in line with… “First Impressions.”

2 Likes

Oh I know my mother in law still treats me the same as she did when we met

Is it a good way or bad way?

Mother’s day served as a family reunion of sorts… It was the first time I really saw all the love my family has for me… back in the pre-onset days I interpreted all that intention backwards and malicious… I thought they were smiling because they were better than me like I was a joke or something.

Turns out they’ve always just thought I was good… they were only proud of me.

Jesus though… it’s backwards to say… but to come to the point where I understand my confusions… I’m damn glad a fell ill in the face of them… because I wouldn’t know them nearly as well if I hadn’t been subjected to them in that way.

I’ve stolen her son

Yeah… some bitches be trippin…

You should see the girls I’m interested in, versus the girls my mom wants me to get with… big difference there.

My mom will get over it though… she can’t stand to be mean.

1 Like

You’re lucky :blush:. Happy for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.