I want united nation find me solution

they r torturing me for 9 years now :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
where to go ?now
my life is wasting from me
they r telepathying me

1 Like

The UN doesn’t even know who you are. They’re not magical. They can’t put thoughts into your head or anything like that.

4 Likes

Dude no is torturing you…come on man. You have insight into your illness. You’re clearly suffering from delusions.

Do you still get the ‘you’re not a man’ delusion?

Also NOBODY can read your mind. That’s a delusion. Why would you think people are capable of reading your mind?

1 Like

I think you need to go back into hospital until you recover from your delusions. You might lose insight.

1 Like

It’s just a delusion, I’m suffering from intense delusions too, but you gotta remind yourself what’s real and what’s not

2 Likes

Uh, they may be too busy stopping wars, aiding countries that have natural disasters and stopping genocide to bother with some anonymous schizophrenic.

1 Like

It is all the time i have delusions all the time
My life is wasting from me

1 Like

Maybe you need a higher dose of meds. You need to consciously fight the delusions as well. If something seems absurd try not to believe it.

2 Likes

Tell me about it buddy
Sounds like it’s time for a bed adjustment, do what you can, adjust your meds

1 Like

I am good
Thank you for asking

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.