I want to work

Yeah thanks @77nick77 you are getting me amped up to find work. Thanks.

2 Likes

I just applied to another pizza place and they said they would give me a call.

3 Likes

Free pizza for lunch! (maybe).

2 Likes

Honestly personally life is more fufilling not working. More time to do the fun things in life and really live a relaxed life. More time to spend time with my kids and make memories. More time doing things I actually enjoy like reading history and building model planes, ships, tanks and playing with my kids. People who work donā€™t really feel true freedom and enjoyment with life. If you have the financial freedom like I do lol. Money does bring happiness, I just donā€™t have to work for it anymore

2 Likes

Maybe not everybody does.

I would beg to differ.

2 Likes

@TheBest If I were you I would look at the advertisement recruting security guards or something like that. You have military experience which enables you a super security guard.

You could keep searching this type of recruitment while you are doing temporary jobs such as a casher register.

I saw some university security guards and hospital security guards before. I think thay are cool.

2 Likes

I just talked to my psychologist and he said 95% of his clients canā€™t even work at a fast food place.

3 Likes

Did your psychologist say why 95% of his clients canā€™t work? I guess there goes Pizza Hut & Papa Johnā€™s.

2 Likes

He said they get overwhelmed when they have many different things to do. Yeah I probably wonā€™t get those jobs anyways. Really all I could do is wash dishes at this point.

3 Likes

@TheBest There are some schizophrenics that do work, though.

1 Like

Fast food jobs are overwhelming even before I was psychotic Iā€™m not surprised tbh.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve worked at several pizza chains, and they donā€™t really have a designated dishwasher. Youā€™d have to make pizzas/food or be a delivery driver. Maybe try applying at a more formal sit-down restaurant, they hire dishwashers

2 Likes

Good call @anon49063606. Maybe when I get a car I can do that. I guess I really donā€™t need an extra couple hundred dollars a month. I pretty much have all that I need.

1 Like

Owning a vehicle & smartphone would be nice.

2 Likes

I just need to find a place thatā€™s walking distance and I can do something easy. I guess thatā€™s asking a lot.

2 Likes

I bought a smartphone when they first came out and it was terrible, blackberry storm. I really donā€™t want a smartphone. Gas does cost a lot of money though. Iā€™m getting my parents car soon I think.

2 Likes

I would spend a lot of my money on tattoos if I had more. No biggie I guess in being broke.

2 Likes

@TheBest Yeah, I have found that owning a smartphone isnā€™t the best way to utilize my dollar either. Pay $30/month where I donā€™t call/text people or people donā€™t call/text me. A waste of money in some sense.

As for a car, thereā€™s car insurance, gasoline and maintenance to pay for.

2 Likes

Yeah carā€™s are very expensive. Iā€™m lucky I get a good insurance rate for less than $100 a month. Just hope the car never breaks down or anything. Changing the oil and stuff like that will add up.

2 Likes

@TheBest But majority of normal people who have full-time employment own a car and a smartphone soā€¦ Itā€™s like the more money you earn, the more money you will spend.

2 Likes