I want to tell you about my plans

THE LIFE I WOULD WANT TO LIVE:

I need to be able to live independently, including doing all of the household chores on my own.
I want to live in ISRAEL, never leaving it not even for vacation.
I would like to have financial security, provided by myself.
I want to maintain a high level of fitness and work out every day.

If I have any energy left,
I would want to follow Jewish religion and try to influence politics in Israel.

IN PRACTICE:
I want to move toward this target and do my best, and keep trying.
Even if I fail, the goal is to keep an eye on the ball and on my big goals and keep trying to meet my goals.

14 Likes

sounds like you want to make a positive impact on this world :slight_smile: good for you :ok_hand: i support you 100%

:smiley: !!!
ืชื’ื™ืฉ ื‘ืงืฉื” ืœืกืœ ืฉื™ืงื•ื ืฉืœ ืžืฉืจื“ ื”ื‘ืจื™ืื•ืช, ื”ื ื ื•ืชื ื™ื ื”ืžื•ืŸ ืฉื™ืจื•ืชื™ื ืฉื™ืžื•ืฉื™ื™ื ื•ืœื™ื•ื•ื™ ืฆืžื•ื“ ืฉืœ ืื ืฉื™ ืžืงืฆื•ืข ื‘ืชื”ืœื™ืš ื”ืฉื™ืงื•ื ืฉืœืš
ืขื•ืฉื™ื ืืช ื”ืชื”ืœื™ืš ื‘ืืžืฆืขื•ืช ืขื•"ืก, ื›ื“ื™ ืœื”ื™ืคื’ืฉ ืขื ืขื•"ืก ืงื‘ืข ืืœื™ื”/ืืœื™ื• ืชื•ืจ ื“ืจืš ืงื•ืคืช ื”ื—ื•ืœื™ื ืฉืœืš
ืงื— ื‘ื—ืฉื‘ื•ืŸ ืฉืขื•ื“ ืžืขื˜ ืžืขืœื™ื ืืช ื”ืงืฆื‘ื”, ืชื•ื•ื“ื ืฉืื—ื•ื– ื”ื ื›ื•ืช ืฉืœืš ืžืฉืงืฃ ืืช ืžืฆื‘ืš, ืื ืœื, ืชื‘ืงืฉ ืฉื™ืขืฉื• ืœืš ื•ืขื“ื” ืจืคื•ืื™ืช
ืื ื™ ืžืงื•ื•ื” ืฉืชื”ืœื™ืš ื”ืฉื™ืงื•ื ื•ื”ืฉื™ืคื•ืจ ื”ืขืฆืžื™ ืฉืœืš ื™ื”ื™ื” ืžืฉืžืขื•ืชื™ ื•ื™ื•ื‘ื™ืœ ืื•ืชืš ืœื—ื™ื™ื ื‘ืจื™ืื™ื ื•ืžืกืคืงื™ื

Translation : :smiley: !!!

3 Likes

Real translation: :smiley: !!!
Submitting a request for a โ€œrehabilitation basketโ€ from the Ministry of Health will benefit you very much, they provide a lot of useful services and close guidance of professionals in your rehabilitation process
to do this, make an appointment with a social worker through your HMO (Kupat Holim) and ask her to apply for โ€œsal shikumโ€.
Keep in mind that the disability check will soon be raised here, make sure that your percentage of disability reflects your condition. If not, ask for a medical committee.
I hope that your rehabilitation and self-improvement process will be meaningful and will lead you to a healthy and fulfilling life

3 Likes

ืชื•ื“ื” ืžื™ืืงืกื˜ืจ ืืชื” ืžืœืš!!

Translation:
thanks Myakster you are a great person.
@anon76219695

3 Likes

Those sound like very reasonable and attainable (with time) goals.

2 Likes

Yes the key is keeping the same attitude and not loose hope when you have a bad day. Try start with a therapy or case manager or volunteering. Get structure. Improve. Have an โ€œI can do it by myselfโ€ mindset.

2 Likes

good luck with your plans. I hope they work out for you

1 Like

good plan. but not enough characters for a comment. real good plan

1 Like