I want to talk to people

Im sleeping with my boy in the same bed, thats the best part of a day. :blush:

My current hobby is hanging around here hijacking all the insightful recovery topics, health improving personal stories, middle aged womenā€™s dreams and other boring stuff and thatā€™s how is going to be until I get a life :smile:

1 Like

I respect that a lot. What kind of books do you read more often? Fiction, non-fiction, teachings? I like reading books too. I just havenā€™t in awhile.

1 Like

You have a recovery from depression to dont you?

Along with the euphoric phase, yes. I had a few unpleasant events as well. Im good now but perhaps my brain deals with consequences :smile:

My brain does not want to deal with any consequences.

How does yours do it.

I mean its probably a bit damaged inside.
Im not dealing, i just run fast.

I am so afraid of consequences I run the minute I think I would have to deal with them.

By the way I rode my bike today and had fun and talked and joked with my biking buddys, they talked about doing things that would have freaked me out but it was still funny.

2 Likes

My sis found a great nursery that I hadnā€™t been to beforeā€¦ AHhhhhā€¦

It was a great treat from the heat weā€™re having

and nowā€¦ I wish I could put a fountain on our yardā€¦

I have no idea what I would dig up to put one inā€¦ the tomatoes and lettuce are coming in very well.

I love summer salad season.

3 Likes

Tomorrow is chest and back routine. I love 100lb one arm rows. Itā€™s brutal. Normal people just look at me strange.

Itā€™s the most brutal exercise. Just pick up the biggest dumbbell and start rowing and do at least ten reps per arm. Haters all like ā€œIā€™m not on steroids I canā€™t do that.ā€ Iā€™m like ā€œIā€™m on a handful of downers and green tea.ā€

I get agitated at night and have trouble sleeping and get delusional about normal people. I am not delusional about the 100lb weights though.

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s favorite exercise? My weighted jump rope broke so I had to buy a custom made new one. It should be here in a week, meanwhile no cardio just lifting. My favorite exercise is leg press. I place my feet to hit my glutes and hamstrings primarily and my quads less, but have built quads anyways. My ass and hamstrings are pretty built, like really built- most lifters weakness. Itā€™s my strength. Legs and back are my strongest body parts by far, very far.

Letā€™s talk about workouts. I like to workout before taking my afternoon Xanax because I get energetic when the Xanax wears off- that and I get anxious and agitated.

2 Likes

My favourite exercise. ā€¦ :smiling_imp:

trying to eat too frozen ice cream :imp:

2 Likes

Yeah green tea and chest/back is Great.

2 Likes

What about weighted jump rope?

Its Thursday man ā€¦I forgot where Iā€™m at in the weekly schedule