I want to start cooking

@77nick77 I can always eat left overs for my next meal.

@ElGato I like to make up my own recipes or use recipes I find online

3 Likes

Do it!! - i was bored, sad and didn’t know how to spend my time, and then I began cooking.

I started with very simple dishes and now I’m cooking french cuisine, learning how to make sauces and fish soups (no stock),

Today i made a poultry terrine with duck liver, duck fat and minced chicken with homemade chicken stock to make a meat jelly on top of the terrine, the most advanced dish i have ever made, and great fun.

5 Likes

I could take a cooking class at the local center but I’m scared I’d not be enthused - Frankly, I’m surprised I survived this far and there are good days cut in half by the bad ones - oh well, no one promised me a rose garden - I cook steaks and bone in pork chops than nuke some veggie and waLLA - I’m eating keto healthy - I eat not for longevitivity but for quality of todays

2 Likes

I got to start cooking too

4 Likes

I enjoy cooking. I don’t enjoy cleaning up.

And these days if you eat out the food quality isn’t great. I think my home cooked meals taste better. Most of the time I follow a recipe though.

3 Likes

I hope he’s at least taking some Flintstone vitamins.

1 Like

A good easy meal is
Chicken
Corn
Rice
And avacodos in a bowl
Tastes great and simple

4 Likes

I’m pleased to hear that people are getting into cooking. I can’t stand most restaurant food, in this city anyway, so I like to cook a lot.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that these days restaurant food isn’t quality anymore and food tastes better when made at home.

2 Likes

Where you find quality food is small ethnic restaurants.

Cooking at home is getting to be as expensive as eating out used to be.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right on both of those points.

1 Like

I don’t care if home cooking is a little more expensive. It’s worth it.
@ZombieMombie @Loke

1 Like

Hello Fresh is good and tasty and pretty easy

1 Like