I want to quit smoking

I just need some support, please. I have a lot nicotine gum and lozenges. I have the support of my awesome Mother. I just need a little * nudge. *

Do you guys and gals think I can do it?

I’m so sick of blowing my money, the stink it creates in my apartment, and just the overall health consequences!

It’s insane how much cigarettes cost in my city too.

2 Likes

Great call. I quit smoking a couple years ago and the health benefits began immediately. You’ll feel a lot better. Try vaping / e-cigs to reduce cravings for cigarettes. I also recommend hypnotherapy videos on youtube about quitting smoking if you need extra help. Good luck! You can do it!

1 Like

I have some books on hypnosis. I’ve actually hypnotized myself before, but I’ve read that can be kinda dangerous :open_mouth:

Thank you for the support! Really appreciate it. :v:

1 Like

You can do it! I quit smoking tobacco and switched to vaping ecigs. So you could consider that too. I hope you manage to quit.

2 Likes

When I’ve used self-hypnosis, it just felt to me like deep meditation. But you’re right, maybe that’s not everyone’s experience, and I don’t want to endanger anyone.

1 Like

Wish I could quit, not much support and I would drive myself crazy not smoking, but I might give it a shot soon

2 Likes

Thank you @everhopeful! I’ve tried e-cigs but my brain is weird. I just don’t like the taste of e-cigs. I enjoy the crappy, chemically filled regular cigs.

Oh God help me.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

My experience was similar. It was kinda cool though I gotta admit!

@Mountainman have you thought of nicotine replacement therapy? A lot of people like the gum and lozenges. They have nicotine, but they’re not nearly as bad as regular cigs. (From what I’ve read at least).

2 Likes

Good luck to you! I recently went smoke-free for a week, using the gum, but then I started going crazy and went back to smoking while my dr stabilized me. I’m working toward phasing out smoke again …

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I once went up to 38 hours smoke free using the gum. I failed miserably though.

I think this round I’ll have more will-power though.

1 Like

Yes will get a few of what ever is avaiable and see what works

2 Likes

Yes! Think of the money you’ll save. Think how much healthier you’ll be. You can do it!

2 Likes

If I can do it, you can do it too! We all believe in you! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you crimby :slight_smile: , now I need to set a quit date. Maybe wednesday. I am not buying cartons anymore, just packs.

Thank you Spiderpig! :blush: I appreciate all of you for the support! :heart:

Nothing sexier than a smoke free body!
Think of the clean smooth lines the tongue could find.
Lick.

Oh gosh, I hope I didn’t’ offend!

3 Likes

LOL. :laughing: !!

15SsmokeFREEcharacters15

1 Like

Yes, you can do it Chrish. A friend of mine was also addicted to smoking. But all thanks to the supplement that helped him in qutting his smoke. His mother has read an article about the supplement and has suggested him to try it out once. She has ordered the supplement for him from this helpful site and even got the instructions on how to use it. It has proved really helpful for him. You can also go the same way, if you found this helpful.

Thought this was handy info:

So it seems quitting cold turkey is more effective. This is what I did 13 years ago.