I want to make it

Ive decided to refocus. Im gonna give my all to my dream of making an impact in the next generation and become a nuclear engineer that will make an impact on the energy landscape of the world. I truly believe in it, and I think the future will be brighter going forward

I start my internship at the CEA in March. I wont fail this time.

16 Likes

Great attitude!!! I hope you’re very successful. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo! I was pretty down a couple days ago, I really dont know what changed. I just woke up this morning feeling my purpose :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Take the good however it comes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“A sense of purpose”

Isn’t that what it’s all about? I think when you are talented or have a gift, it becomes a responsibility…to nurture…work hard at…and share with the rest of the world.

When we procrastinate or shirk our responsibilities or self-medicate with booze or drugs…that’s when we go spiraling down the rabbit hole.

Staying focused…keeping your eye on the ball, and using our vices in moderation is the key to long-term success, in my opinion.

Sounds like you are on your way, @zwolfgang! :sunny:

2 Likes

It just felt so good inside when you produced our ballad…putting smiles on hundreds of people’s faces…getting almost 20,000 listens on Soundcloud!

That’s where you want to live, baby! Creating positive energy with your abilities and talent. And you can do it again when you become an Engineer!

2 Likes

All the best to you @zwolfgang!

3 Likes

Thank you guys! Three exams stand between me and being a nuclear engineer!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.