I want to go home and paint warhammer

I have another 3 hours of work. My back and feet are hurting from standing up all day and all I want to do is paint warhammer.

3 Likes

Yeah, I always cant wait to leave when I am at work. What race do you collect?

1 Like

I’m new to it. But so far I have the tree people that used to be elves. I also have the humans. Got the ghouls and this weekend I’m getting the dwarves.

1 Like

I can remember collecting ultramarines when I was young and having battles at partys.

1 Like

Were they from warhammer 40k or age of sigmar ? I collect age of sigmar.

1 Like

That was 40k. 151511

1 Like

That’s really cool! I never had the patience to paint Warhammer, but I loved the look & later on I started getting interested in the whole world & lore stuff. Are the Skaven part of Age of Sigmar? They were my favourite in the original

1 Like

It’s a good little hobby. I’ve moved from rc stuff to flames of war. It’s ww2 minis at 15mm scale. It’s interesting and I like the historical slant. I’ve a lot of kits to paint and build but I’m getting there. I like the fantasy warhammer stuff and like the total war games. Not sure on the minis as there’s so much and it’s all expensive but hey. Spend on something to enjoy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.