I want to go back to college and take an American history class

I don’t know how to enroll or how I’ll pay but there is a community college a short walk from my home. I’ll discuss it with the therapist next week.

1 Like

Check out edx.org and see if they have anything you can audit for free.

1 Like

Just go to the campus and ask someone for directions to admissions & records.

Or ask someone the way to the counselors offices.

Or better yet, call the college and ask them what steps to take to enroll and take a history class.

Or go to the schools website and look up “disabled students services” or something similar. If you call them directly they should tell you everything you need to know about enrolling at their school. And they’ll help you do it and if you sign up for a class they will arrange accommodations with the teacher.

Or you can take an online course in the comfort of your own home.

The counselors will probably tell you ( if you ask) what grants or financial aid you’re eligible for.

It’s not some big, mysterious process to enroll in college. It’s not difficult, there’s just a few simple steps to enrolling and signing up for a course. You might have to do a little walking and maybe stand in a line.
There’s people there to guide you through the process.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.