I want to die

There’s a saying: die before death and it means dying psychologically to be reborn in another world,
Try to do this kind of dying and don’t hurt your body to the point of death,
Except this kind of death you will not be reborn in another world even by the death of body,

3 Likes

Spooky try everything possible… are u into god just try to pray…!!! If not its okay… this illness is challenging…

1 Like

Yes it’s a metaphor. Every time a change occurs in our life, a little death is experienced before the big death marking the end of our life … I want change

2 Likes

@Feather_moon please reach out for help on a crisis line? can you tell a friend or family that you want to die? suicide is a mistake…i’ve been there twice…you have to find hope my friend…please seek help.

1 Like

I don’t have god and I don’t know how to pray … I believe in nature

2 Likes

Life is ■■■■■■■■ everything is ■■■■■■■■ I want to be positive

1 Like

How are u feeling now spooky… u must be okay now…

3 Likes

Please don’t die
You wrong always feel this way

2 Likes

I am not suicidal I am weird

1 Like

Your not weird you are spooky

3 Likes

I don’t have what to do I am telling I want to die I don’t know where to get encouragement fulfilment

1 Like

I am ok thnx…

2 Likes

My nickname is stupid

1 Like

Don’t you want to beat this illness
Your life is precious

1 Like

How to beat this illness?

Sometimes you have to ride the storm it takes time to become well

1 Like

I also ran a marathon just 2 months before my illness. Yes my friends, we can all do great things… even with sz.
@Feather_moon nature gave us all different talents. Don’t regret yours. Try to improve your strong points a little bit everyday. This will boost your confidence. :+1:

2 Likes

I think that it is possible to resurrect the dead but I am afraid that if I die
nobody is going to resurrect me(at least as of now).
So I would rather live forever.

4 Likes

Suicidal ideation never helped me. I don’t contemplate death like that. I am opposed to death, the more I fight it the easier it is to live. But, when you’re on your worst day it might help to know that this is not the end and that one day we will all pick up the pieces of each other, and no longer die anymore.

2 Likes

I hope it is. Imagine how PEACEFUL it would be to just go to a dark place where there are no more voices or Visions or worry. It would be the most freeing thing I could ever think of.

1 Like