I want to destroy

My whole body feels like destroying everything. Why can’t an astroid just kill us all, so we can die together? I can’t stop thinking this. I’m aware of this but at the same time I just want to lie down to calm these thoughts of mine. It’s overpowering. I need to sleep this off.

4 Likes

I feel that way sometimes. Overwhelming frustration that just makes me want to kick and scream and cry. Right now I’m just exhausted.

1 Like

I wish I didn’t have this disorder. It’s killing me. How sad today is.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’re struggling. You’re not alone in your suffering.

1 Like

@Cici2 try as hard as you can to find hope or lightheartedness in something as soon as you can…I am sorry you are so down.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m fighting this. I just took my afternoon meds. Hope this episode will pass.

Sometimes when I get agitated like that I use the excess energy to do the dishes or organize a drawer or something little like that. Sometimes I can’t get my head together and it just festers. I hope you find some peace.

2 Likes

I once wrote a poem about the moon coming down on us and annihilating humanity. It was an excellent way to express my unhappiness. The feeling goes away but returns once in awhile.

3 Likes

Yea I had an episode 2 days ago, but not to this extent. I feel like I’m living in a dream I can’t get out of.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re having a hard time right now. I also struggle with what you’re going through.

I get very angry and have violent thoughts, it seems almost impossible to think positively.

The best advice I can give you is to watch cute/funny animal videos on YouTube. It really helps me with my anger and suicidal thoughts. I can’t help but smile at animals, it’s the one thing that will always make me happy no matter what.

hugs

5 Likes

Thanks, I have set me up some popcorn to sit and watch my videos. So cute.

1 Like

Time and space. You’ll feel better later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.