Schizophrenia.com

I want to be a professional cuddler!

Today, I have another cuddle appointment at 4, in an hour and a half. That’s 3 appointments in 3 days! If I start getting paid for it, it could really add up!

There’s a good chance that you can lose your disability payments if you are working and making an income @non-average.

Just something to consider.
Also I think that being a professional cuddler is a very dangerous job especially for a disabled female.

Potentially you will be attracting the wrong kind of person including predators.

3 Likes

I think it’s dangerous. I mean, it shouldn’t be dangerous but it could be anyway. You’re straightforward about not wanting sex, but they could force the issue and could even rob you

3 Likes

I hear you @Wave. So far, the men are all very respecting and safe, so we’ll see:) As far as my income goes, I am allowed to earn up to 1300/mo (That’s like 15 cuddles) and still keep my disability. I really want to work or go back to school. I’m bored and depressed. I am a Certified Peer Counselor but that often requires going to people’s homes and, of course, they are SZ like we are, so you have to just hope they are cool to you.

2 Likes

Good luck with everything @non-average but please be careful

2 Likes

I got accepted on the website as a ‘pro’ cuddler charging $100 an hour. I haven’t gotten one message yet! lol. When I was a ‘free’ cuddler, I got several messages a day. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

I got a couple messages on the cuddle website now that I am a ‘pro’ but I feel hesitant to respond. For some reason, I am nervous that if they pay, they’ll expect more than snuggles. I made it clear on my profile that any comment or behavior that is inappropriate will end the session without a refund. Why am I so nervous? I need the money.

1 Like

I think that it is natural to feel a bit nervous in that situation. You are taking a risk. If you want to back out, don’t be afraid to do so.

1 Like

Good point 151515