I want muscles like Dwayne Johnson

I’ve decided, am gonna get big… really big, not the huge hulk weird big, but rather the Rock big… gonna make it a purpose which I’ll achieve within a year.

First, I’ll do the P90X workout program to get me strong, then I’ll do the Body Beast workout to get me bulked up, then I’ll do the P90X program again to get the bulked muscled shaped proper - like P90X, but extra large version.
:expressionless::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Seems legit… I’ll do it, but first I’ll get rid or my schizophrenia then I’ll start early october or late september.

3 Likes

Going to need lots of steroids to look like Dwayne Johnson

1 Like

Good luck, food’s important too @ThePoorRichMan !

1 Like
3 Likes

decent… but I recently changed my name to ‘ThePoorMan’ instead of ‘ThePoorRichMan’ … so am probably just gonna be stacking double on the food I already eat :smiley: all those specifics are chefs menu lol we just ask for double potions.

1 Like

Nope, nopidity nop, nope, noping. He’s on steroids, his strength isn’t real.

it’s hollywood…

I want Gwen Stefani’s stomach as soon as I get rid of my SZ , whenever that will be. LOL

3 Likes

that got me laughing lol… it all seems fictional doesn’t it …lol

1 Like

Good luck in your endeavor of fitness. The hardest part for me in controlling what I eat as well as motivating to do cardio. Post pics of your progress @ThePoorRichMan!

pics… maybe after am done :sweat_smile: as for now am all skin and bones… nothing to see, unless it’s The Rock lifting me up with one finger :grin:

1 Like

I want boobs like Dolly Parton. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

just go to South Korea … it’s like the plastic surgery capital of the world; you can get those boobs cheap and good quality :rofl:

1 Like

I’m from South Korea…:thinking::flushed:

2 Likes

woopan gangnam style… :leg::leg::leg:

I once saw a police officer with biceps the size of my thighs. How does one get like that? Just don’t use steroids .

1 Like

Start taking Invega and it might happen.

That was me in the blue suit behind him.

1 Like

Lol, hell, why didn’t I think of that 38 years ago?

I’d like a nice flat stomach

1 Like