I want him to go away

The one who comes to talk to me from time to time. I don’t even know if I should call it a he or a thing? I don’t want it to talk to me anymore. It makes me feel sick and weird. It’s been lurking around, and it’s watching me type now and smirking. Ridiculous, ridiculous. Go away.

Father says there’s nothing to be done about it, but I disagree, if I could just get back on my normal sleep schedule then all of this would stop!!

1 Like

I would suggest not communicating with it. Ignore it and try to focus on normal things.

The way I experience it, by communicating with them it kind of feels like tuning into a radio station. By not tuning into it it helps kill your connection with them telepathically.

1 Like

I’m trying but it’s annoying because I still feel it. It’s like trying to ignore someone that has their hand over your shoulder and is breathing in your ear. (It’s not literally doing that, but that’s how I can explain it)

I’m pretty sure communicating with evil spirits is forbidden by the Catholic church. I know you’re a Christian so keep that in mind.

Although if I recall, there may have been some mystics who had experiences talking not only to God, but also the devil.

The power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you.

Get the ■■■■ out.

(Hope that helps)

I’ve learned things from communicating with them. But I am learning not to talk to them at all now. I got what I could out of it. Now, if anything I want a connection with positive energies and beings.

But that takes work. It is not nearly as easy as talking to evil spirits.

I really suggest that you take medication- I was reluctant but my drinking got so desperate that I decided that I was subbing alcohol for a proper tranquilizer. Life got a lot better after I got on meds.

Hey I followed your advice and tried distracting myself with other things and it did go away afree a while so thanks.

And thanks to all the other commenters too. It was just a bad night is all.

My therapist taught me to do cross stitch. It requires that you keep counting your stitches from the pattern to the material. It is simplistic counting but it distracts and creates something too. I work on it when the voices are bad. It gives me a strange comfort. One kit cost about $12.00 and because you go slow one picture you create takes three to four months. You can always put it down and come back to another time. I have been doing it for two years now, I have two completed pictures that are 11 x 14 ( that’s a lot of little xs). Maybe you could try something like this to help you.

2 Likes