I want another child

I am enjoying motherhood so much. It’s very tiering but so worthwhile.

In a few months time I might try for a second ( no more after 2 though)

12 Likes

Very cool @Qwerty. How is little Quertle? Sounds like things are going well for you and the new addition!

3 Likes

Ah, glad you’re enjoying it so much!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

He is good thanks. It was a really rough start though …a few days after I came out the hospital we ended up being re admitted cause he got an infection in the fingernail that turned to cellulitis. Very emotional time.

He doing good now though. Going to call the doctor on Monday cause he has bad wind and it’s hard for him to pass it. Tried infacol but it doesn’t seem to be working.

4 Likes

He also feeds little and often. Every 2 hours. Me and my partner take it in shifts so we don’t get too sleep deprived

2 Likes

Yeah it’s an adjustment. I never had kids but I’m from a moderate catholic family so when a teenager my parents had another 3 kids. I remember all those trials and tribulations…it’s a roller coaster but so worth it. I have total appreciation to mums and dads especially the early days. Much respect.

3 Likes

My dads family had 13 children, and my mothers had 7!

I don’t know why catholic’s have so many children

1 Like

I’m glad it’s working out for you.

1 Like

That’s wonderful to hear @Qwerty. Glad you’re enjoying motherhood. It is definitely a tough time, but very special. I don’t have any children myself, but i’m an aunty. My step-brother has a baby girl who just turned 1 in May. Now they have another baby on the way and he/she will be born in September. They wanted their children to be close together in age.

1 Like

Glad that you are enjoying motherhood @Qwerty . I’m sure it’s lots of work but rewarding as well.

1 Like

Want to adopt a nineteen-year-old? Is pouty and can occasionally get dirty dishes from her bedroom to the kitchen for washing up. Will make you a deal.

3 Likes

I would like children, but I do not think it would be fair to have them.

Also, you need a second-party to create them, and I don’t have that.

Might adopt one day, but I currently live in an apartment, and there is just not the room

Maybe one day

1 Like

Thats great happy for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You are an amazing mama! I was like that when I was a baby. You’ll do great!

1 Like

"Going to call the doctor on Monday cause he has bad wind and it’s hard for him to pass it."

Put vaseline on a Q-Tip and gently insert it into the baby’s bum…this might unclog him if he is constipated.

2 Likes

Maybe someday when I am older or richer I would like to adopt a child and care for them.

2 Likes

Great news! It will be nice to have them close in age. I’m so happy for you that you are enjoying motherhood.

I think they don’t believe in birth control.

2 Likes

Ah yes of course!

Isn’t terrible I have managed to forget pretty much the whole religion they raised me as a child ?

I for one am glad I don’t remember much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.