I want a stop telepathy t shirt

I try my best not to believe what I’m experiencing but I fail. Delusional thinking is part of the illness. The voices plague me when I’m alone and I get telepathically psychoanalyzed whenever I’m around people. Try my best to put it out of my mind but it always fights back, then I think I’m hearing people actually say ■■■■. Anyone else feel like a thought broadcaster? It puts so much pressure on me to control my mind and the best I can do is shut down. I’m getting better at it. They made things a lot worse before I got better.

1 Like

It would be made entirely of foil-tin foil I’d suspect.
Nah, think it would be to scratchy to be worn long enough to be effective, don’t ya thik?

1 Like

When I first started hearing voices I wrapped my head in tin foil to no avail. F those days.

I just want a shirt that says it “stop telepathy.”

2 Likes

…and on the back put:
You don’t listen to me anymore!

1 Like

Or just don’t listen to me anymore or stop reading my mind or stop sending me messages

I always thought a bumper sticker idea would be “schizophrenics do it crazier” haha hey nick @77nick77 are you on a benzo that long? Is that right? that would be one hell of a monkey on your back? I hope you are o k with the med ?

This benzo is non-addictive. It passes out of your system in a day, I’m told.

How about - Keep it to Yourself. That might draw some unwanted attention…

2 Likes

I like it that’s a lot more subtle.

To Help you I have had schizophrenia for 8 Years Now and deal with this symptom. I dont want to go into details why it is there, but to reassure you, NOBODY can hear your thoughts. Its just an engrained symptom of alleged illness.
No one can read your mind, You can not read there’s.
I have sufferd a long time with intrusive thoughts popping up which would embarass me due to racism or twisted thoughts or visuals they would hear or see.
But I test my reality everytime. Ask hey, did u call my name. And everytime I ask the individual if they thought this or said that. It is always NO.

NO one can hear your thoughts. Its happening in my reality but just dont reply or dwell.
You are okay, no need to push down or hide or change your mind subjects. It is a delusion with the illness.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator
@DearZombie