I wanna die

Do you have a plan on how to kill yourself? If you do, I would call 911 immediately. Don’t waste any time. Call 911 right now if you have a plan on how to do it. If you ever develop a plan, call 911 immediately. Please!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. I can relate to you exactly - I suffered with anhedonia and no motivation for six months and it ended in a suicide attempt where I jumped in front of a fast moving car to try and end my life

It feels like there is absolutely no purpose to carry on living - your mind just doesn’t produce any positive thoughts of any kind or ideas to get started on things

After the incident I was relieved I only suffered minor injuries. Since then my medication has been changed to Aripiprazole and I have noticed a positive improvement in my negative symptoms

1 Like

I dont have a plan yet. I am working on it…

voices tell me to jump in front of a car. but I haven’t done it yet.

Tell the voices "you first"
Hang in there

1 Like

Go on youtube and google, and look for “transcriber work.” Study how they do it, and start applying.

You can do it. You just listen to audio and video files, and type what they are saying.

You get some extra money at first while you learn, and there’s barely any cost at first except the foot pedal to let you rewind and forward faster without taking your hands off of the keyboard. It’s only $50 on amazon, and you don’t need it at first.

The ones that have been doing it for a while can be paid around $25 an hour, and they are perfect and fast, but they were doing it for years.

At $20 an hour, 40 hours a week…that’s $40k a year.

At $20 an hour, 80 hours a week…that’s $80k a year.

Figure the more hours you work, the more practice you get done, thus the higher paying contracts you can get online sooner, so your income increases sooner.

You make your own schedule, you never see a face or talk to anyone on the phone…

…it’s just you and your keyboard.

That would satiate your morbid depression, now wouldn’t it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not in a mood for that. I can barely exist.

1 Like

I’m interested but I bet it’s only in USA??

voices are nice today. I suppose I feel better.

1 Like

No, of course not. Hehe

That industry is world wide, and it’s mostly on the internet. There are all kinds of languages and even accents that need people that have clear ears for the distinct ones, so I would start looking into it no matter where you are from…if I were you.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re feeling better @Om_Sadasiva.

I’ve tried transcribing before; it’s not bad. I should get back to it. :open_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.