I wanna die

Sadasvia
Are you feeling any better

2 Likes

no I feel desperate. I don’t know what to do. I am just too tired with this life…

I also think antidepressants would be a good idea

2 Likes

what injection u take? haldol decanoate?

I’ve felt like that in the past. Things got better. But it would be smart of you call someone you know to talk to and reassure you that it’s a passing period in your life and things are not always that bad.

2 Likes

risperdal consta 37,5mg every 14 days and 12 mg risperidone every day.

1 Like

:om: i think u will get better soon …u are still a young dude… i know newer medicine will replace older medicine i hope newer medicine also has less side effect…

Dont worry if u like to chat i am ready everytime anytime…but i am not intelligent like u …u are a rad guy… take care greek hero @Om_Sadasiva… u are always in my prayer…

1 Like

There is always a chance things will improve.

1 Like

you are optimistic niraj. I am better today but not good…

1 Like

Hey om i am bit suicidal today a lot of family tension …!!! I am also pessimist today…but when i am optimistic the day spends happly… we have to be strong…!!! At this moment …!!! I love u dearly bro…
I am no different like u …

2 Likes

family tension?

1 Like

Yes om family tension and sz bothers me sometime…

1 Like

hey man

feeling better today?

stay strong…

1 Like

a bit better today, yes. I hope I get better as time passes…

2 Likes

even if I stop being suicidal the thing is that I live a miserable life. that’s for sure. so eventually I will be again suicidal because of my lifestyle.

I am not suicidal but I am unhappy
Right now I get by but I worry about the future
Being alone sucks and I am always getting older
If I realise that this illness has taken away my young life then I could feel depressed but I just keep trying and hoping it’s hard

3 Likes

I am unhappy too. and this illness takes away my best years. I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

Just pray for better future…!!! No body knows about future… future may be bright for us…

1 Like

Sadasiva
Don’t throw the towel in yet you are undergoing treatment

1 Like

I cannot control your choices. But I just want to say something.

The earth is made up of death. There’s death everywhere and dying is the norm for function of the systems of the world. You’re made up of dead matter. Death isn’t weird, life is. The fact that you’re alive is a one chance in trillions… life is so weird. It’s so weird how people are living right now. It’s amazing and crazy. There’s a cat living as well. Probably in your neighborhood. What’s the chance of that? Or the chance that you’ve been living to this point…

Life is an anomaly
. Please don’t subject yourself to suffering and death. Because suffering means you can be happy and you can feel amazing and alive. You need to give yourself that chance to be happy again. It seems impossible, but what’s really impossible is the fact you’re alive right now, talking to people on the internet right now… You CAN get better. You WILL get better. But death isn’t going to release you of suffering. It’s not going to make you feel better, not one bit. Because you’ll just stop all chances of being happy and being healthy and you’ll just decay, causing pain and suffering in the people around you, even to those you don’t know, and then what?
Make the most of it. It’s crazy how you’ve been born and how you’re alive right now. Give it a chance and allow yourself to get better. Best of luck and wishes.

1 Like