I wanna be

a great musician piano violin and recorder

a great thinker with a phd in something important

a beautiful woman with beautiful eyes

a great personality who gets along well with everyone

and more…

i find that my grandiose delusions are fun. how about you?

judy

3 Likes

I want to discover a cure-all pill. And then get interviewed all the time and be famous and rich.

In reality I’d be terrified of being famous though :rofl:

I want to be able to just keep living on my terms. Be kind to others and not take up anybodies time who doesn’t groove with me. I have far too many people I love in my life who need attention…

4 Likes

Consider yourself a lucky one at that.

1 Like

I want to be a decent pianist who is not too anxious to perform for others.

I want to be a loving partner to my wife.

1 Like

I just want to be happy. Be stable, have peace of mind…

I dream of living with someone special…with enough money for the rest of our lives. Nothing to worry about. Seeing my friends everyday. Of course, I have to be glad for what I already have…

1 Like

I want to lie around in a coma until I die. Since that’s what I want I’ll be pleasantly surprised by a better fate.

I always wanted to be a famous chef.

:blush:

2 Likes

First rate economist that doesn’t need to rely on academia bc he creates a business venture of his own, a UK entity.

I wanna be a published writer and sell my paintings

I wanna be a faithful and good wife to my husband

I wanna be kind to the Earth and keep up with recycling and 99% vegan diet

1 Like

I want to have energy more frequently to hangout with my friends. I just hangout with them once every 1-2 months but we videochat everyday.

Unafraid. Loved and accepted. Maybe even respected.

A great American cat hero.

1 Like

A motivational speaker.:grin:

I want to get a job and rent a place on my own, I think that’s good enough for me.

I really don’t advice anyone to pursue PhD’s it’s 4 years(or more) of your life that couldn’t make a big difference on your paycheck, besides you only receive scholarship money for those 4 years, after that you’re on your own. Besides your mental health could go down the drain on trying do so, it’s very demanding.

gamera. wildcats too? judy

i love lions tigers cheetahs leopards etc.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.