I voted yesterday!

And I was pleasantly surprised that it was paper based, fill in the dot with a pencil.

2 Likes

So … ,

Um , , ,

Yeah so … ,

Whod’ja Vote For (???)

Not sayin’. ! But my ballot was stored in the official ballot box.
If everyone in the United States votes on a thick piece of paper, which they said is stored for 22 months,
That’s ALOT of paper.

1 Like

COME ON (!!!) ,

Pretty Please with Roses Floating within tha Clouds of Beauty and Wonder (!!!)

I think it is private. Not suitable to ask.

1 Like

Oops (!!!)

Fufteen .

What is “Fufteen”? Another word you created?

1 Like

e(Y)e Don’t Create … ,

e(Y)e am thee Alpha and Omega … ,

Jus Kidding , , ,

To Say Fufteen jus Feels Better … … …

It’s private while you’re voting, and then nobody looks at the ballot after it has been filled in, it goes in a sleeve to hide it and then in a sealed envelope.

This is for people in other countries, how early voting works in my area.

Great to hear you’re voting - I hope everyone here goes out and votes!!

3 Likes

There’s eight candidates for prez on. my ballot :astonished:

And despite that, I might write in Pablo Escobar :slight_smile:

I can not vote, I am not even a citizen of the USA, I have never voted for anybody, I lived a long time in America and did not have any voting rights, I learned not to vote. Let the election result be a mystery, hopefully you make the right choice.

I mailed my ballot a couple weeks ago. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I want to vote but can’t :sob:

Im following election coverage closely. The latest scandal(s) may sway my vote :rolling_eyes:

Ya right Escobar 16. Gives a hell of he’s dead/never was a us citizen !!!

Yeah, but that the equivalent of throwing your vote away. :unamused:

I actually don’t care who wins as long as it’s not someone who’s gonna build a wall…since it directly impacts my plans to teach schools English in Latin America!!! But I refuse to vote for someone (equally) or more corrupt. Which is why Pablo gets my vote!

I’m writing in “Tickle Me Elmo” because even that is a less ridiculous choice for president than the two human pieces of garbage that are running this election

Can I votez for you?

2 Likes

Meh my state(s) are so damn blue anyways. As blue as my piercing eyes. Maybe I’ll vote libertarian cuz I’d like to see them get federal funding. That’s not a wasted vote

2 Likes