I’ve been crying all day

I am so upset I ruin everything and my past is so bad

1 Like

Please don’t cry. things will get better !! it takes a while but life will turn around for you I just know it !!

4 Likes

I cry all the time too, but I tell myself it’s okay and it’s normal.

Crying is a way to let out emotions.

2 Likes

Crying spell can be good getting it all out.take deep breaths

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re struggling. Crying is good sometimes. It helps to express the emotion so it doesn’t stay bottled up. I hope you are doing alright despite the current pain.

I struggle a lot with feeling like everything wrong with me is my fault sometimes. It doesn’t help when family thinks I’ve done this to myself and my boyfriend’s friends think I am making myself miserable instead of being in a truly miserable environment. But I remind myself that I have issues that need to be worked through and that I am imperfect. I make mistakes. Sometimes those mistakes are costly and they pain me for a while. I doubt you intentionally ruined things. Try to view your past as a learning experience, a way to spur change. That’s what I do.

1 Like

Anders used to say it’s worse when you can not cry but need too…

To feel the wet tears running down your face is great outlet and a good thing for you.

It can be precious and very needed.

Keep the faith and hope of better times to come for you.

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.